Streams Tech Ltd (STL) is a next-generation global IT and Software development company striving to excel in client satisfaction. We are experts in Geographic information systems, Monitoring and Evaluation software, Business Intelligence, and Decision support software. To discover more about us you can visit: www.streamstech.com
STL is seeking a Business Development Associate to assist in the growth of the company. The Business Development Associate will be responsible for identifying and researching potential business opportunities, developing relationships with customers, and executing marketing plans. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is detail-oriented, and can work independently.
- You will be responsible for executing digital marketing campaigns to enhance brand visibility.
- You need to create engaging social media content and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- You need to identify and evaluate potential project opportunities in alignment with organizational goals.
- You need to develop and execute SEO strategies to improve organic search rankings.
- You need to establish, maintain and enhance customer/consultant/stakeholder relationships under the guidance of your reporting manager.
- You need to create, curate, and optimize content for various digital platforms.
- You will have to develop content calendars and ensure timely publication of high-quality content.
- You need to prepare compelling project proposals and EOIs in collaboration with the project teams.
- You need to conduct market research to identify trends, competitors, and potential clients.
- You will have to provide insights on market dynamics, opportunities, and threats to inform strategic decision-making.
- You will work closely with the marketing, sales, and project management teams to ensure seamless integration of marketing and business development efforts.
- You will have to assist the business development team in creating a business plan, business model and scope of work.
- You need to work on other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field from any reputed university.
The applicants should have 1-2 years of professional experience as a Business Development Associate. Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
As a Business Development Associate, we are looking for the below-mentioned skills and qualifications:
- Ability to identify trends, which provide potential growth areas.
- Work experience working in business development.
- Critical thinker with the ability to deduce facts from myths.
- Demonstrated competency in business growth and development.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Strong self-control, pursuit of excellence, effective self-compression, self-motivation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
- Strong commercial sensitivity, action, and logical thinking.
- Agility, adaptiveness and commitment to growth and skill development.
Compensation and other benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Hybrid work modality
- Fully subsidized lunch
- Two yearly bonuses
- Salary review – Yearly
- We count all public holidays
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive and high-performing team
- Work on challenging and impactful projects
31 January, 2024
Expected Date of Commencement of Service
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview. Therefore, please make sure the content of your resume is true, correct and complete
- Streams Tech Ltd (STL) reserves the right to make or change decisions about the terms and conditions of this circular at any time without any prior notice.
Please send us your latest resume with a cover letter and detailed work experience to the following email address
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject: Business Development Associate_STL
Or you can apply using the form below.