Streams Tech Ltd (STL) is a next-generation global IT and Software development company striving to excel in client satisfaction. We are experts in Geographic information systems, Monitoring and Evaluation software, Business Intelligence, and Decision support software. To discover more about us you can visit: www.streamstech.com
STL is seeking a dynamic and experienced Business Development Team Lead to spearhead our Business Development department. The ideal candidate will play a critical role in securing new projects, building strong stakeholder relationships, and driving the growth of our business in both local and overseas markets.
- Develop and implement strategies for identifying new project opportunities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with potential and existing clients.
- Lead the development and delivery of proposals, including EOI, contracts, bid documents, and JV agreements.
- Attend pre-bid, contract signing, and negotiation meetings.
- Manage the proposal submission process, quality control and scheduling.
- Collaborate with the content team to develop content and strategies for digital marketing campaigns targeting the employer’s market.
- Execute digital marketing tasks as assigned by the leadership team to enhance brand visibility.
- Plan and initiate marketing efforts for potential projects.
- Translate proposal and project content into marketing materials.
Documentation and Content Marketing
- Organize and maintain all essential documentation, including project descriptions, presentations, marketing materials etc.
- Update and preserve documents and official accounts with several vendors regularly.
Monitoring and Reporting
- Monitor the Business Development team’s engagement.
- Keep both internal and external stakeholders informed about business development activities and outcomes.
- Prepare and submit weekly/periodic reports to the leadership team and maintain regular communication channels.
- Develop performance dashboards to measure the effectiveness of campaigns, project development status and team performance.
- Review and update business development strategies regularly and share new ideas with the leadership team.
Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field from any reputed university.
The applicants should have at least 5 years of professional experience in the Business Development domain preferably in the global IT/Software industry.
As a Business Development Team Lead, we are looking for the below-mentioned skills and qualifications:
- Proven experience in business development or marketing within the IT/Software industry. Experience at B2B and B2G levels is a plus.
- Strong business proposal writing and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of the business development process, including EOIs, project proposals, and bid documents.
- Essential knowledge of digital marketing principles, KPIs, and data-driven marketing campaign tools and platforms.
- Possess strong knowledge of price quotations, joint venture agreements, and the ability to negotiate favorable terms.
- Familiarity with industry trends, technologies, and competitor landscapes.
- Excellent communication interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Previous experience in team leadership and mentorship.
- Strategic thinker with a results-oriented mindset.
- Possess knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Understanding GIS, Data Analytics, and Cloud Technologies is a plus.
Compensation and other benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Hybrid work modality
- Fully subsidized lunch
- Two yearly bonuses
- Salary review – Yearly
- We count all public holidays
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive and high-performing team
- Work on challenging and impactful projects
31 January, 2024
Expected Date of Commencement of Service
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview. Therefore, please make sure the content of your resume is true, correct and complete
- Streams Tech Ltd (STL) reserves the right to make or change decisions about the terms and conditions of this circular at any time without any prior notice.
Please send us your latest resume with a cover letter and detailed work experience to the following email address
Email to: email@example.com
Email subject: Business Development Team Lead_STL
Or you can apply using the form below.