Streams Tech is a next-generation global IT and Software development company striving to excel in client satisfaction. We are experts in Geographic information systems, Monitoring and Evaluation software, Business Intelligence, and Decision support software.
Streams Tech is looking out for a Flutter Developer who will be running and designing product application features across various cross-platform devices. We are looking for someone who is passionate about code writing, solving technical errors, and taking up full ownership of app development.
- Develop and test high-quality mobile applications using Flutter
- Code reviews
- Troubleshoot and fix the reported issues
- Work closely with the project managers and cross-functional teams to ensure timely delivery of projects
- You will be sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to improve the development process
- Learn and apply new technologies and programming languages as per the project’s requirements
BSc in Computer Science and Engineering or equivalent degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Flutter Developer, with experience in Responsive UI and Bloc pattern architecture.
- Total 5 years of experience in Mobile Application development preferable.
- Strong understanding of Flutter and Dart programming languages
- Strong understanding of state management concepts, including Getx and Bloc, to manage complex applications with ease
- Adequate knowledge of Mobile App development principles and best practices
- Good understanding of software development principles and best practices
- Familiar with Git and version control
- Ability to manage and integrate Web APIs in Android and iOS apps
- Experience with Play Store/App Store apps publishing
- Experience with REST APIs and integration with third-party libraries
- Experience with Firebase or other cloud-based services
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts
- Good knowledge of Android SDK, and different versions of Android
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Professional-level communications skill in English preferable
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch facilities – fully subsidize
- Two yearly bonuses
- Salary review – Yearly
- We count all public holidays
- Flat organization culture