Streams Tech is a next-generation global IT and Software development company striving to excel in client satisfaction. We are experts in Geographic information systems, Monitoring and Evaluation software, Business Intelligence, and Decision support software.
Streams Tech is looking for a Mid/Senior level backend PHP/Laravel developer who has strong technical skills and a passion for creating innovative products. As a PHP/Laravel developer at Streams Tech, you will be responsible for developing, testing, and maintaining scalable and robust PHP code that powers our web applications. You will also collaborate with our product team to understand the requirements and provide feedback on the design and functionality of our products.
- As a candidate, you will be responsible for designing and implementing features, as well as reviewing the codes of other developers
- You need to be able to analyze, troubleshoot and provide solutions for technical issues
- You need to lead and manage projects effectively
- You will ensure the quality of your codes by writing unit test cases
- You will ensure the security and performance of web applications by following best practices
BSc in Computer Science and Engineering or equivalent degree
As we mentioned that we are looking for a PHP developer who has experience in designing and developing web applications using the Laravel framework. As a PHP developer, you will be responsible for:
- Writing clean, secure, and maintainable code using PHP and you have experience in designing and implementing web applications that use the Laravel framework
- Designing and optimizing database using MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Using version control tools such as Git to manage code changes and collaborate with other developers
- Testing and debugging code using tools such as PHPUnit or Codeception
- Deploying and managing web applications on cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Communicating and solving problems effectively with clients and team members
- Working independently and as part of a team to deliver high-quality work
- Having good English language proficiency and excellent written and verbal skills
- Researching new technologies and exploring new ideas to improve web development practices
Compensation and other benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch facilities – fully subsidize
- Two yearly bonuses
- Salary review – Yearly
- We count all public holidays
31 August, 2023
Expected date of commencement of service
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview. Therefore, please make sure the content of your resume is true, correct and complete
- Streams Tech reserves the right to make or change decisions about and terms and conditions of this circular at any time without any prior notice.
Please send us your latest resume with a cover letter and detailed work experience to the following email address
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject: Mid-level WordPress/PHP Developer_ST
Or you can apply using the form below.